This 40-foot-high, west-facing cliff rises directly above the creek, south of the footbridge opposite the parking area. A fun place to top rope. Most climbers sling trees on top of the cliff for anchors.
Routes are listed right to the left from the right side of the big roof.
17. Karo in Your Gas Tank (5.10a) Pull over two roofs, then head up and right past chopped bolts to the top.
18. Gonna Bust your Knuckles (5.8) Climb past two chopped bolts to the top.
19. Unknown (5.5) Top rope the left-leaning, hand-to-fist crack in a dihedral.
20. Downhill climb route (5.3) Access the top from here.
21. A-Frame (5.10b) Gear: To three inches.
22. Left Cave (5.9) Climb left after exiting the cave. Gear: to three inches.
23. Toothless Bastard (5.12a) Four out of five bolts are chopped.
24. Cart Her (5.12a) Belay anchors are chopped. Contrived: crack to the left is off.
25. Old Aid (5.9+) Excellent! A beautiful hand crack past one piton to the top. Gear: bring stoppers and small cams. 26. Left of Old Aid are several crack and toprope routes ranging from 5.5 to 5.10+.