The Friends of Cheyenne Cañon help the city of Colorado Springs with the costs to maintain this jewel in the heart of Colorado Springs. Only with your generous support will the Friends be able to keep North Cheyenne Cañon a beautiful place for leisure, recreation and the appreciation of nature for generations to come.
|Join, renew and/or donate to the Friends...||If you would like to make a donation for a specific amount not shown at left, please click on the Donate button below and pay separately.
You can use your PayPal account for quick checkout. If you don't have a PayPal account, you can use your credit card or bank account at PayPal.
Membership has many benefits!
- Member-only hiking and volunteering opportunities
- Admission to annual member and volunteer appreciation celebration event
- Discount on Canya Canon Family Run/Walk
- Meet like-minded supporters of North Cheyenne Cañon Park, founded in 1885!
- Supports a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to preserving and enhancing North Cheyenne Cañon Park for all to enjoy!
Listen below to Friends of Cheyenne Cañon Board President Bob Falcone talk with KRCC (recorded during IndyGive! 2015):
Listen below to Friends of Cheyenne Cañon Board President Bob Falcone talk with Cumulus Pulse (recorded during IndyGive! 2015):